Savage Park Trails

Savage Park Trails is a 2.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Jessup, MD that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

great little walk through nature!

Great trail, some parts are paved, mostly gravel. Very easy. Plenty of wildlife lots of butterflies, we saw a family of deer, a blue tailed skink, and a small snake. Bathrooms are nice and well kept.

I had a ton of fun hopping on the rocks and walking off trail.

Short trail best experienced by going down the river bed.

great place, definitely I'll visit it again

Nice and easy stroll. Very pretty

A nice quiet treat in the Savage area. Trails are well marked. Trails along the rivers are pretty nice. Relatively easy walking.

The Red trail is nice, it runs along the Middle Patuxent River, only one semi-steep hill. Easy access for the dogs to run in & take a quick dip. The GreenBlue trail is relatively flat, no hills (markers start green, then at a trail switch, can take the GreenBlue trail back out).

Went with my 11 yr old daughter for what I thought would be an easy ride, but after getting more into the ride, it turned out to anything but. At times we were on flat terrain. For hers and my skill level, it turned out to be more moderate than easy. The weather was iffy when we started but after getting into it we stopped paying attention to the rain / snow clouds in APRIL.
At the end of the beautiful hour and half ride in which we allowed ourselves to get lost before finding our way out without using my gps, I had an eager participant for future rides.

Went on a 6 mile ruck through the trails. Quiet area, nothing challenging, but good for a quick workout and a trail that's easy to follow.

good trials. some incline. wwe walked down to the river and our pup played in Water. quiet and clean.

Nice trail. Well marked.

For a nice little mountain bike loop (no challenging hills), enter on the red trail and take the first left on to green. After that, go right at every fork, until you return to red. Repeat.

Well marked and well groomed. Not too busy. Pretty in the woods and along the river. I did Red, Green, and Blue all very nice. Red has some areas that are rocky and footy but it goes to the river.

Hiked the Green Trail, which is well maintained and features a few good spots alongside the river. Part of the trail was closed due to safety concerns, but overall it's a steady trail with few hills or difficult spots.

This was a nice trail.