Saint Mary's River State Park

Saint Mary's River State Park is a 7.2 mile loop trail located near California, MD. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, and mountain biking.

Nice and easy trail, the lake is really beautiful. Aware of the crazy bikers that don't use the horns and suddenly appear from nowhere on a crazy speed:)

Awesome

great easy hike when it's dry. if it's wet it can get really slippery. but great scenery.

This is one of my favorite SOMD hikes. It's beautiful in every season but fall is my favorite.

awesome run....!

Flys were terrible. Not much to look at as far a scenery. Most of the trail is wooded area. Great workout though!

I love this trail! I walk it and it takes me about 2.5 hours!

A good Saturday morning trail to get away from the house without having to drive 2 to 3 hours west to the Shan. Valley.

I ran this trail. Its pretty technical with lots of roots. People use this as a horseback riding trail so you have to look out for the horse waste. Other than that, its a scenic trail with stops along the lake. It goes deep into the wood but you should be fine as long as you pay attention tot he blazes.

This is my local trail, the distance is off a little. Trail is 7.5 miles and should take a novice around an hour to ride. Average fast times are between 32 and 40 minutes