Oregon Ridge Park Trail

Oregon Ridge Park Trail is a 4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Cockeysville, Maryland that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and nature trips and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

My favorite trail, though I give it 4 stars because it can be a bit confusing in a couple spots. Be sure to check out the nature center while you're here!

The trail is very hard to distinguish, and I had difficulty staying on one trail due to the difficulty of finding the markings along the trail.

Very good trail for an afternoon hike

The trail is probably usually wonderful. But after walking the "red trail" today I was a bit disappointed to see all the logging. Parts of the trail are not accessible due to it being an active logging site. The trails that were open however were very well maintained. The staff I did not speak to but everyone gave me a very friendly wave. I hope the paths get reopened soon. I would like to go again.

I enjoy seeing the woodpeckers and the songs of the thrush. The streams are a splash.

Nice park. Depending on your skill (or energy level) this park has a nice variety of trails (varying in length) to choose from.

Fantastic! Nature Center is really cool too