Gunpowder Falls State Park: Jerusalem Village Trail with Jericho Covered Bridge Trail is a 4.3 mile loop trail located near Kingsville, Maryland that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Lovely! Muddy, but quiet and beautiful

Beautiful hike. Started on the White Trail, and ended up losing the markers somehow. With the help of this app, managed to cross the field with the gravel road and start following the Blue Trail on the other side and was able to loop back that way. Found a mummified frog there too!

Great hike...there was enough trails to avoid the traffic on the weekend and water access almost the entire trail which was nice for my dog! Beautiful fallage. Only tip I would give is wear pants/jeans. Some of the less traveled trails are pretty 'thorny', and be prepared to have to maneuver your dog around others (at times) the trail was so skinny it made a bit tough. Would definitely go back!

Very laid back hiking trails. Beautiful in the fall. Highly recommended!!!

Views are pretty and it was a nice hike. However, somehow three of us got off track. We have no clue how but because of it we lost about half a mile of the trail. My husband was using the GPS and it appeared we were on track and then all of a sudden we werent! We don't know when or where it happened. We just ended up going from blue blaze to white blaze.
Also, when we went inside the visitor center, the woman there knew absolutely nothing about any of the trails. And there were no maps.

I enjoyed the portion that paralleled the river. We only passed two other couples on this trail, and the paths were decently cleared. I personally like a little more difficult hikes but it was enjoyable anyway. Happy hiking!