Gunpowder Falls State Park: Jerusalem Village Trail with Jericho Covered Bridge Trail is a 4.3 mile loop trail located near Kingsville, MD that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Beautiful hike. Started on the White Trail, and ended up losing the markers somehow. With the help of this app, managed to cross the field with the gravel road and start following the Blue Trail on the other side and was able to loop back that way. Found a mummified frog there too!

Great hike...there was enough trails to avoid the traffic on the weekend and water access almost the entire trail which was nice for my dog! Beautiful fallage. Only tip I would give is wear pants/jeans. Some of the less traveled trails are pretty 'thorny', and be prepared to have to maneuver your dog around others (at times) the trail was so skinny it made a bit tough. Would definitely go back!

Very laid back hiking trails. Beautiful in the fall. Highly recommended!!!

Views are pretty and it was a nice hike. However, somehow three of us got off track. We have no clue how but because of it we lost about half a mile of the trail. My husband was using the GPS and it appeared we were on track and then all of a sudden we werent! We don't know when or where it happened. We just ended up going from blue blaze to white blaze.
Also, when we went inside the visitor center, the woman there knew absolutely nothing about any of the trails. And there were no maps.

I enjoyed the portion that paralleled the river. We only passed two other couples on this trail, and the paths were decently cleared. I personally like a little more difficult hikes but it was enjoyable anyway. Happy hiking!

Nice trails, but this map is wrong - you can see on my recording where I tried to find the marked trail but couldn't and turned back to take another connector trail. Aside from confusion, very pretty and very close to the river on the Little Gunpowder portion.

Great hike. Quiet, serene, nothing but natures sounds! Very enjoyable hike will definitely be back on the next business trip out here! Until next time

One of my favorite places to go for a short but energizing and simple walk.

Great walk. Hot day. But fun.

wonderful day to take a hike. Bit windy but had fun walking trails w/my dog. Everyone was so friendly that I passed.

A pleasant hike with my 6 year old! Enough terrain and change of scenery from the loop to get him excited. It took us a full 2 hours to finish then ended our adventure with a picnic with a view at the Mill.

Must see in late March early April just as trees are budding out. This is when the spring wild flowers are out on the river trail. Wild violets, mayapple, jack-in-the-pulpit, trout lilies. You get the idea. Great photo ops. Wear water proof boots. Tends to be muddy year round but even more so in Spring.