Double Rock Park Trail

Double Rock Park Trail is a 1.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Parkville, Maryland that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

I've been here many times, but today is the first time I've ventured off the blue trail. Yellow trail has been cleaned up since last person said there were downed trees blocking it, and we were able to complete the entire loop. Beautiful, and surprisingly not many people there for how nice of a day it was.

nice trail. good variety of scenery.

Great park. Wear good shoes to get traction crossing the stream on the rocks. A few different trails to take, many of which have a few pretty steep parts, but not necessary to go down them. great for all ages, nothing too difficult and pretty scenery.

Good trail with varying degrees of difficulty, easily followed. The yellow trail seems to be blocked by fallen trees down by the stream. We had to back track and go around, unable to complete the loop.

Worst trail I've ever hiked. The trail was indistinguishable, and the markings were hard to find.

I love it

loved it!

Good trail. Pretty stream. Pretty well maintained. Great parking.

Great hike for the dogs! Relatively easy trail with a few stream crossings.

Surprisingl nature for an urban trail.

Lots of inclines/declines unsafe to run. Start of the trail is at Texas and Glen Rd and starts off straight down a hill of rocks. Good hike/nature walk but not running.

Tons of trash all over the place, especially at the beginning of the trail. It's a shame because it really is a beautiful trail that hugs a stream of rushing water. I also had my young children and my dog with me. We were unable to manage crossing the stream with young (under 6) children. If this is "kid friendly" I would say only for ones who are nimble on their feet and able to navigate potentially slippery rocks by themselves.