Vaughan Woods Memorial Trail

Vaughan Woods Memorial Trail is a 2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near South Berwick, ME that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beach

Great short trail walk !!!

this a great picnic hike an easy hike and beautiful stroll through the woods

Easy and a nice walk. My boyfriend and I come here all the time for a very gentle hike around the loop.

we go all the time. peaceful area.

Beautiful hike! There is not a lot of elevation gain so it's great for trail running. The river run trail goes right along the water and is really nice. I'm from Oregon and visiting Maine, this trail definitely reminded me of home!

Really awesome trails here. Take River Run trail for an easy walk bordering the water with great views. Or venture to the historic house and check out the beautiful garden. Great for all skill-levels and is dog friendly, with many spots to stop and have lunch along your walk.

Great hike today.
A hidden gem in Southern Maine

The River Run trail was so beautiful. not a strenuous hike at all but the scenery was incredible. I went in March on a very warm day. No snow around and had 2 dogs with me. There was only one other car in the parking area so I let the pups ruin leash less although it does say they should be leashed.

I really enjoy these trails. very easy walking, beautiful views of the river.

Nice trail, but a bummer that our dog couldn't run free. We stopped on a lark.

Very easy but rewards are good. Views of the river and fairly hilly woods and many stream crossings.

Fun interconnected trail sections. Great for kids!