Tablelands Trail

Tablelands Trail is a 2.1 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Camden, ME that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible from February until October.

I did not fell this was an "easy" trail! However it was beautiful, wide, marked well!

Easy hike, but could use a lot more signage. You're looking at some very unique geology - but with no information available on signs.

Used it as a cross cut... Spectacular views... Icy this time of year but worth it with the right equipment

Nice quick hike with great views!

The views at Ocean Point Lookout were gorgeous!!! But the map was confusing. Very easy to get of track and make a two mile hike into a ten mile hike.

This place gets me started with my enjoyment of doing 'cameratography' while out on the trail. I's tough getting the perfect visual conditions for capturing the sights here. This is why I am completely with sharing camera work.

Great view! It is an easy hike and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to enjoy the woods and see the ocean