East Royce Trail

East Royce Trail is a 2.2 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Bethel, ME that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and birding. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

What a rush! This gnarly trail did not disappoint. It took us just under 45 mins to summit - probably a record for the trail. The social media-worthy views from the top broke records for "likes" on all my accounts. Highly recommend this trail to all those looking for a quick, thrilling adventure. PSA: don't forget your hiking poles. So blessed to have remembered mine. Happy hiking, friends!

Fairly nice trail, short hike but pretty steep. Went on a beautiful day in September. I love the view from the summit with the surrounding mountains. I only completed East Royce, when I have more time i'll definitely go back and do West Royce which is just under 2 miles from East Royce.

Hiked from the northern most trail head. It was a beautiful autumn day and quite warm. The trail was fairly well marked. I wanted to make a loop but the trail was not marked well from the top down, so we went back down the same way we took up. Maybe next

nice hike straight up to the summit of East Royce and I mean straight up. Its around 1.7 miles to the summit but it will feel like 5. Once you get to the summit though its worth it.