Acadia National Park Cruise

Acadia National Park Cruise is a 27.1 mile loop trail located near Bar Harbor, ME. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for road biking, mountain biking, and snowshoeing.

Just about as good as it gets for a scenic bike ride with Acadia's Park Loop Road and the large network of Carriage Roads for options!

It was very interesting. Went during a downpour which made it very interesting. Trails were more like rivers. Started at summit and was in a cloud. My boys and I had a blast

Check out our review & Photos on our hiking site!

Travel the East ©
Kristy Albano & Matt Pickering
Traveltheeast@gmail.com | www.traveltheeast.com | @TraveltheEast

This was a beautiful ride even though it was a windy day. We modified the loop just a bit by taking the Carriage Trails which allowed us to explore several of the lake regions. You can view our route at this link: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/322426631

The carriage trails are fine for a hybrid bike, mt bike or cyclocross bicycle. I wouldn't try on a road bike with narrow tires. I ride a cyclocross bike since we cycle rail trails.

many trails in the area

Drove this very busy many scenic overlooks