Tunica Hills C Trail

Tunica Hills C Trail is a 4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near St Francisville, LA that features a river. The trail is rated as difficult and primarily used for hiking, nature trips, birding, and road biking.

4.0 miles Loop

Took about 3 hours. Well marked with orange blazes. About 1 mile in north along a stream (feet may get wet) then an arrow (easy to miss) points to the right back into the forest for about a mile to the east, and then back south along an atv trail and along the road back to the trailhead.

Tunica Hills is a great hike! Lots of beautiful trees and a river bed. The only downfall was that parking was hard to find and there weren't any maps of the trails. However, trails were clearly marked as you were walking.

Beautiful trail for the location, and very easy trail which is great for walking with your dog or with your friends. I was honestly amazed to see such hills only an hour from Baton Rouge.

An extremely easy trail to hike. Very clearly marked and well kept. Wouldn't necessarily recommend if you are looking for an adventure, but not a bad trail for beginners.

Great trail. Definitely for more skilled hikers and for someone in shape! Brought my 15 week old pit puppy and she hung in there. If we would have went any further she probably wouldn't have made it. The reason I'm giving it 3 stars is because the ticks were so bad we had to turn around and leave. I picked 5 off of my dog in the trail. when we got back to the truck she had at least 15 on her. Me and my boyfriend then stripped and found a lot on us! Just be careful!

My first hike in Louisiana! Having very little experience hiking, I'd like to say this was a great success. The trail is clearly marked the for the duration of the hike. Parts of it were tricky, but maybe that's just me being a beginner! There were lots of ticks around. Maybe something to look out for. I finished the 4.2 miles in 1:44:41.