Lincoln Parish Park Area Trails

Lincoln Parish Park Area Trails is a 1.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Dubach, LA that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options.

The best trail in North La by far.

Really beautiful park. I'm not sure where the 10 miles of trails were unless you add them all together...the paved and the dirt/bike trails. Very nice paved trail around the lake and then you can get on the dirt/bike trails in different spots from there. Will definitely go back.

I hiked the trails rather than biked. Incredible trails! If you're walking it, please be aware of the ones who are biking...step out of their way when they're coming! Will definitely be coming back for more!

Around the lake and thru the trails

Visited this park for the promise of top notch trails. Had a very pleasant experience and there is definitely good quality trail. Since I wasn't feeling like an all-star I completed approximately half of the bicycle trail (10 mile). The trail is very footy and definitely heavily used. Therewere some areas that were dull and uninteresting but the technical areas of trail made up for it. The trail crosses the main road several times as well as the easy trail so it's easy to exit if you're having an off day or just not feeling it. Glad we made the drive out, take a tent and make a weekend of the park!

Awesome park you name it's here best park and best trails I've been to so far and it's very very clean love the Atmosphere it's become my favorite I've been back twice and I'm going this week :)

While working close by some friends and I drive down to ride this trail and it was worth the drive. One of the guys said it would be worth a 3 hour drive from Little Rock on a Saturday. The trail is well kept and marked, it has a lot of fun woops and downhills. Not to rocky on most of it. It seemed to me miles 7 & 8 were the most difficult but you can always jump off trail back on paved road if need be. This is easily one of my new favorite trails to ride. I rode it in close to an hour pushing hard for me and a friend that just started rode it in just over 1.5 hours. This is a must do if you are ever in the area!

Lincoln Parish Park has a 1.25 paved walking path around the lake. This is an AWESOME Park for walking, hiking or mountain biking. EXTREMELY Clean and WELL maintained Park...

Nice hike.