Lake D'Arbonne State Park Trail

Lake D'Arbonne State Park Trail is a 3.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Bernice, LA. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

3.9 miles Loop

I love this trail! I usually hike it for 3 miles. It's peaceful and the trees are amazing!

The white trail is well marked, however my son and I walked well over 4 miles in what was supposed to be a loop but ended in the cabin area and not back at boat launch where we started. I would recommend to bring a gps or map.

Good trail but not secluded. Easy hike would be great with kids

Easy well marked trail for most of the time. Came to a section that ran into parts of the campground and lost the trail. Too much around people for me.

I have walked the "Outter Loop" Trail is an awesome well marked trail.

There are several trails to chose from depending upon how far you'd like to hike. We took the white trail which starts at the Visitor Center and loops around the lake. Beautiful views of the lake especially off of the docks. Trails are very well marked. There's also a disc golf course set up along part of the trail, very cool (don't forget your frisbee!).