Princess Arch Trail

Princess Arch Trail is a 0.9 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Stanton, KY that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Not bad, an easy trail to combine with Chimney Rock.

Nice little trail!

My husband & I found this while on a road trip & took a break to stretch our legs. Short but beautiful hike.

Easy walk to the Arch. Not stroller friendly, but kid friendly yes. You can go on top and beneath the Arch. Couple this with Chimney Top Rock as it shares the same parking lot

Very nice arch!

This was my husbands 2nd outing into nature since he had a stroke. It was a challenge for him, but easy for me. It's a beautiful short hike. Just before the arch there is a trail that goes to the left, that will take you under the arch with spectacular views.

Great starter trail

Good trail. When you get to a large rock outcrop less than .25 mile in you are over the arch. If you backtrack just a couple yards, there is a trail that goes down under the arch. It requires just a bit of rock scrambling but the arch is beautiful. Also, if you have kids they'll enjoy the holes in the rock. They're big enough to climb in for a picture perfect moment.

Maybe it's just because I'm a newbie hiker and am used to very obvious and well marked trails, but I thought this trail was poorly marked once you got past the first 100 feet or so. It starts out with white marks on some of the trees but the marks seem to stop. There are so many paths that go off from the trail that it starts to become confusing as to which path is the right one. I think I ended up walking over an arch but I'm not sure it was princess arch-- it didn't really look like the pictures I have seen. The trail seemed to keep going after that. Maybe I didn't get all the way to princess arch, but I felt like it was difficult to know which path was correct. It was a nice trail but I really didn't feel comfortable on this one and ended up turning around out of fear of getting lost. I did chimney rock right after this and loved that trail- the views are breathtaking.

This is a short trail, but well worth the walk, very nice arch and scenery.

A great little trail to see a BUNCH of different rock formations, not just the Princess Arch. The trail actually walks you right over top of the Princess arches and we would have never noticed it, if it wasn't for another group "talking" underneath us when we walked over top of it. A little tough to get down to the arch, but nothing my 6 year old daughter could not handle. A great little addition that sits in the same parking lot as Chimney Rock, so well worth the .5 mile walk after you do Chimney Rock!