Honeymoon Falls Trail

Honeymoon Falls Trail is a 1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Pineville, KY. The trail is rated as moderate offers a number of activity options.

An easy, scenic 1.50 mile loop located behind Pine Mountain State Resort Lodge leading to a small waterfall. Beautiful foliage and streams in early Spring and Summer. After the Falls, continuing on the loop, the trail becomes moderate difficulty due to steepness and semi-rugged terrain.

Cool little hike with a great laid trail. I would probably disagree with it rated moderate, because it is more on the easy side.

Nice, pretty hike. Fairly easy and the kids enjoyed it. Lots of neat caves and places to explore.

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!! Even in he winter.

I don't give many 5's but this is a beautiful trail. Add to than, plenty of water going over the fall after all the recent rain. We did this a couple days ago.

Beautiful hike! Really enjoyed the trail while the snow was falling.

A group of us, including some young children, did this hike recently. The "moderate" rating seems about right; there are some fairly steep hills to climb. But the beauty of this trail makes the effort well worth it. The "waterfall" may be a misnomer; there was just a trickle when we were there, but we had just come through a few weeks of little rain. On our hike (on a Saturday afternoon in late October) we saw only one other family near the end of our hike. This was our second time to hike it, and we'll probably do it again at our next reunion.

Great trail. You can add another trail and make it a loop. (You only need to do about 1/4 mile on the park road to get back to your car. Awesome!

This trail holds a special place in my heart. My dad used to go here when he was a young man and for me to walk in the same area is pretty cool. Highly recommend this one. Great photo ops.

Nice trail and was surprised to see the 25 ft waterfall. Would recommend this trail.

This is a great trail, and the falls area is a great place for photo op's. My 8-year old son had no difficulty hiking it. Beautiful streams, and foliage throughout the trail.