England-Idlewild Trails

England-Idlewild Trails is a 2.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Burlington, Kentucky that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Love this place! Found a perfect little hiding spot for my hammock and I love the wildlife!

I loved these trails good workout and plenty of great photo ops for those looking to get nature pics !

It was a great hike with easy to moderate trails. Some of the trails are a little hard to follow though.

Amazing!!! I took my 4.5 year old son on his strider and he had a blast. Super easy to find and trails are easy to follow. Thanks!!

Absolute blast! 1st time doing a trail like this. Got over my head a little bit but it started out easier and built up to the tougher spots. Beautiful scenery. Will be back soon.

Great place for a ride. I will say the advanced trails were better groomed. Great loops. Study the map pretty well if you've never been.

My favorite place to mountain bike at. The run to the bottom is very fun, bmx style. The trails at the bottom all follow the same loop, but are different.

Very nice woodsy area to get away on your bike for a while. Trails are good for every skill level, from beginners to skilled riders.