Eagle Scout Trail

Eagle Scout Trail is a 5.5 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Nancy, KY that features a great forest setting. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking.

Was a fun trail. Was able to take my young children and they made it with ease. Has great views of the lake and some cool bridges

Loved the trails, but the expert trails really need some TLC.

There are different levels and paths of the trails to chose from...

The "Beginner" trail: its always clean when I go, the views are nice and there are always benches to sit and view the scenery and sighs of the different trail heads and views.

The "Intermediate" Trail: not as kept up as the beginner trail, but just as nice of view and good for biking because it has less traffic of people.

The "Advance" Trail: should have a warning like, hope "Have a gps tracker on your phone cause, that's the only way you'll have luck getting back to the trail head." It's so over grown near the end of the trail the first (and last) time I went I had to walk back through the creek for.5miles to find the trail again. Don't waste your time.

Great hiking for myself. I'm a beginner and loved it. Nice trails and clearly marked. I did the green and black trails and had no problems staying on path. The trees that were reported down have been cut and most are clear. We went from PC Park to the suspension bridge. I've always heard about that bridge and now I've crossed it. I will finish the trail to Piney Grove and hike it more often. Don't pass this one up if you need a good hike.

Trees down last 2 weeks:(

Nice trail for a family with young kids. Stayed on the green ("easy") trail and moved onto the black ("moderate") trail as well. Staying in lake Cumberland for vacation, the 20 minute drive is worth it for a change of pace. Playground is also fun.

hiked the black trails all the way to the hiking only loop at the end looks like some 4 wheelers have been in the back side nice view of the lake.

really nice clean trail. we saw a lot of people on it too. we did all the "green" and "black
" trails and plan to go back and do the "blue" soon

Great way to pass a couple hours. Be careful on the advanced trail signs are a bit spotty. I hike here a couple times a month. Good hike and nice easy terrain.

I usually start at PC park trail head and go a lot since it's so close to my house. The Advance trail is a grown over, so make sure to pay attention to where you're going and you'll be okay getting back. I like the beginners trails, it's nice and has a clean trail, great for a short hike with my pups!

Hiked from Piney grove side to Pulaski park. Little grown up in the middle but my son liked the bridge. Over all not a bad trip.