Dog Slaughter Falls Trail

Dog Slaughter Falls Trail is a 2.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Corbin, KY that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Easy hike with a great view!

Its worth continuing just five more minutes west past the falls to reach the Cumberland River.

Nice trail!
Just one thing that annoys the sh@# out of me. Visitors need to clean up after themselves. C'mon people #LNT.

Trial was great. We went during the week and only saw 4 other hikers on trail. Stay on the marked trails because some of the side trails can be overgrown.

Really beautiful trail. Can be fairly heavy on traffic as well as in the swimming hole.

Very beautiful. I will definitely go back.

This hike is absolutely gorgeous! It took me forever to get my son and nephew out of the water once we found the falls, but they spent as much time playing in the creek on the hike. The entire trail is gorgeous, but use caution for steep dropoffs in some places, particularly if you take children. Probably one of my favorite short and ready hikes of all time (we took the short trail).

The hike was beautiful. We loved swimming by the waterfall.

Great hike... the entire trail is gorgeous, and the waterfall at the end is the icing on the cake.

Wonderful hike and worth the long gravel roads to get there.

This is a great hike to an even better swimming hole. Boy, was it cold, but it was a really hot day and it felt great. Really lovely and we had the place almost to ourselves on a weekday.

My family, kids aged 11, 8, 4, took this trail yesterday. What a blast! The trailhead sign says 1 mile and I believe it's a little longer than that, but it was worth every step. We took water shoes and played in the water at the bottom of the falls before heading back. We'll hit it again when we come back to the area.

What a wonderful place. There are some copperhead snakes to look out for though.

it was beautiful, my family had a great day.