Devou Park Trail

Devou Park Trail is a 2.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Covington, Kentucky that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Took my dogs there on Sunday. Really enjoyed it although I got lost. The bikers seem extremely irritated to see a walker on the trail, even though I did my best to get out of their way (we are allowed there ya know!). Very nice walk. Will go back.

Several different trail options here, and very fun to go to. Also, the trail is very well spaced out, along with the train tracks hovering above the entrance. Great time!

Love running this trail! Mountain bike heavy so make sure to stay alert. Also be sure to lfind Devou Park Trails on Facebook for trail updates and closures

Perfect weather not hot! Not difficult

Great trail that is marked very well. There are a lot of mountain bikers. I would recommend this trail. 4.7 miles in just over two hours.

Good walk

definitely works your legs out it took us 2 hrs to complete had a lot of fun

It was a lot of fun! We took a the trail and it wasn't overly strenuous at all. We took a wrong path and came out on a golf course, but were able to find the road and our car. Perfect for a small little adventure with friends.