Canal Loop Trail

Canal Loop Trail is a 10.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Kuttawa, KY that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until November.

This is an amazing trail! There are tons of animals to see, even eagles and coyotes. To read more about the trail and a detailed review, please visit my website:
www.RedTrailedHawk.com

Great, easy family trail to hike and enjoy nature.

The trail is really good for all family members. Look out for the mountain bikers throughout the trail. If you are a nature's lover, you will get to see bald eagles in the area hunting. Nice places to take a photo right next to the lake area. Overall was a great hike, I recommend it.

Easy terrain. Not a whole lot to look at in the winter. But it's probably nicer in other seasons. Nice day hike in an area that sorely needs more long trails.

It's a great trail. Some of the best views among the Land Between the Lakes trail systems, but watch out for mountain bikers if you're on foot. Most bikers are experienced and practice good trail etiquette with hikers, but occasionally you'll meet an erratic bunch.

This up-n-down trail offers great views of two spectacular lakes. In addition to plenty of drinking water, bring good boots or protective toed shoes as there are continuous exposed roots and stone edges to stub your toes on. In other words, this is no trail for flip flops or sandals. We encountered mostly mountain bikers but as a hiking trail it us fine but will test your stamina.

great fun and had plenty of challenges along the way.

I love riding this trail! The views of both lakes are breath taking, can be a bit windy at times. If you decide to cut it short there are many places you can head back to the main road. Best trail in the area by far!

I loved riding here. It was my first time mountain biking. My father is trying to lose weight so we bought mountain bikes and did this trail yesterday. As I told everyone else, you can't even pay for better fun. Not for the weak, we figured that out pretty quick. But the experience is worth the time and effort