Bark Camp Trail

Bark Camp Trail is a 4.9 mile out and back trail located near Parkers Lake, KY. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and walking.

This was our first time on this trail and we only went about halfway. Really enjoyed walking along the cliff face and being close to the rock formations starting at the very beginning of the trail. The trail sign has been removed and we accidentally started on the other side of the stream until we realized our mistake. The trailhead starts right at the gravel turn off.

This was also our first time to use this app which was very helpful and accurate in finding the pull off at the trailhead. Because we had set it to "Record" mode I was able to see pretty quickly that we were off the trail. Using this feature we were able to find the trail and get back on track.

Very nice hike

One of the best hikes around here. A little more physically demanding but very rewarding hike.

Great , best part is the last down by the Cumberland River

Awesome trail and only minutes from my house. Moderate strenuous trail with some steep up and downs, but over all a great trail for most weekend hikers. The trail has recently been cleared of most of the downed trees and brush. There are two decent seasonal waterfalls that the trail pass under and don't miss the cascades near the river.

Hiked this trail to the cascades today. It can be challenging in places, but is worth every minute of it. The hike is beautiful, and the cascades are breathtaking.

Absolutely beautiful trail.

The best trail in the area, my favorite trail fairly easy. Beatifull scenery

This is one of my favorite trails! Easy hike, gorgeous scenery!