Bad Branch Trail

Bad Branch Trail is a 5.9 mile out and back trail located near Eolia, Kentucky that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips and is accessible year-round.

Amazing!!!

I love this little trail. The falls are only a mile (or a 45 minute hike) from the trailhead and have bridges and easily marked paths for hiking. The High Rock trail branches off of the Bad Branch Trail and it's quite a bit longer, but I always love stopping over at Bad Branch Falls on the way up top.

A great hike. My girlfriend and I were there a couple of weeks ago. Bad Branch creek was beautiful to walk along. we caught a nice, rare, showy Orchid on the trail. Can't wait to go back.

We went back today with 2 of our 3 kids. I was a little worried about the youngest as she's only 3, but they did wonderful. They were thrilled with the hike & falls. We spent a good amount of time there. We rested, had a snack & even family prayer time. Gorgeous!! #hikingforChrist

One of our favorite family hikes!

Beautiful hike. Slick, steep & very rocky at points, especially closer to the falls. The view of Bad Branch Falls is well worth it!

Nice and easy until the last 300 yards and then it gets a bit rough but still not to bad. It's worth it to see the falls. I didn't have time to go on up to the top but I will next time.

Nice and challenging. Rewarding view at the top, waterfall at the bottom.

This trail is a great hike during the spring and fall seasons. The trail is a bit rough and can be narrow in places but it is in a very beautiful area. Be sure to go a few days after rain do that the falls will be flowing.