Asbury Trails

Asbury Trails is a 1.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Wilmore, Kentucky that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and birding and is accessible year-round.

cave

Been on this one many times (as well as the surrounding area) from
1992 through to the present. Features a waterfall, two caves, the KY river, a couple of nice streams, and some great views of the river from the top of the ridge.

Clean trails and fairly easy to walk with exception of getting up to the cave area. Wouldn't try some of it in wet conditions. Some nice views along the river! Will definitely go back

Beautiful rock formations!!

Not allot to see other then the cave. It's a nice hike along the river.

We took the Old Stage Road down to the river and then the Great Wall Trail for less than 1/4 miles. The Old Stage Road is very steep and slippery with loose rocks and sand. On the way back, we walked across the creek bridge and took Pump Station Road back up the hill to make our climb back up much easier. I strongly recommend the Pump Station Road route, especially if the ground is wet! The scenery is very pretty along the river. Thanks

Could someone please tell me how to get there. I have not been able to find directions. I live in Nicholasville and want to go. Thank you

This was gorgeous and such a surprise! Wonderful early morning hike with enough incline to get a good workout without killing me for the rest of the day. The cave was a treat, and peaceful rest stop to listen to the sounds of the river life.

Near my home, so I admit I'm partial.
Moderate short hikes with marked evidence of earthquake fault lines.
Partial remains of mill foundation.
Kentucky River Palisades are awesome.

Pretty cool

Got bit by a snake and had to go to the emergency room.. no signs up about snakes so be careful

Can't wait to go back!

Great views

New treasures around every corner! A great discovery.