Asbury Trails

Asbury Trails is a 1.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Wilmore, KY that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and birding and is accessible year-round.

Clean trails and fairly easy to walk with exception of getting up to the cave area. Wouldn't try some of it in wet conditions. Some nice views along the river! Will definitely go back

Beautiful rock formations!!

Not allot to see other then the cave. It's a nice hike along the river.

We took the Old Stage Road down to the river and then the Great Wall Trail for less than 1/4 miles. The Old Stage Road is very steep and slippery with loose rocks and sand. On the way back, we walked across the creek bridge and took Pump Station Road back up the hill to make our climb back up much easier. I strongly recommend the Pump Station Road route, especially if the ground is wet! The scenery is very pretty along the river. Thanks

Could someone please tell me how to get there. I have not been able to find directions. I live in Nicholasville and want to go. Thank you

This was gorgeous and such a surprise! Wonderful early morning hike with enough incline to get a good workout without killing me for the rest of the day. The cave was a treat, and peaceful rest stop to listen to the sounds of the river life.

Near my home, so I admit I'm partial.
Moderate short hikes with marked evidence of earthquake fault lines.
Partial remains of mill foundation.
Kentucky River Palisades are awesome.

Pretty cool

Got bit by a snake and had to go to the emergency room.. no signs up about snakes so be careful

Can't wait to go back!

Great views

New treasures around every corner! A great discovery.

Not really a loop trail, but the views were amazing!

my family's absolute favorite hike yet. each time we discover yet another beautiful hidden treasure. Would not recommend for smaller children as parts of the trail are steep and narrow.

Great Trail! Its a short hike down to the spring and cave area, and if you get there and look at the hill up to the cave and top of cliff and think its not worth it think again, amazing views from the top and the cave is pretty awesome too. Lots of off shoots of the main trail to explore as well.