Fancy Creek Mountain Bike Trail

Randolph, Kansas
Fancy Creek Mountain Bike Trail is a 6 mile loop trail located near Randolph, KS that features a lake and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking and mountain biking and is accessible year-round.

6.0 miles Loop

The trail at Fancy Creek offers 6 miles of mountain biking and hiking for advanced outdoor enthusiasts. This trail provides users with varying and rugged terrain and beautiful Kansas vistas. Experienced mountain bikers will find this a challenging course and it is one of the best in Kansas. Winding through 6 miles of dense cedar forest into open native grassland, the trail runs along rocky ridges with scenic overlooks along the way.

Nice Trail not difficult I would agree that maps would be nice. The trail is in the shade about 90% of the time which is a good thing in August in Kansas. The first time on the trail the gun range can make a person a little nervous so some signage would be helpful just to but your mind at ease.

Fun bike trail. I especially like the gun barrel areas. Beware of ticks.

fun trail definitely intermediate to hard I was surprised. little overgrown in few spots but easy to follow. Im going back after i get back in riding shape..

Beautiful trail. Some maps at the trailhead would be nice, especially since you have to pay a $5 fee to hike this trail. With no map and being new to this trail, I was hiking blind and was starting to run out of daylight, so I bushwhacked over to the road at the shooting range and followed the park road back to my car. I figured it's easier to follow a road after dark than an endless winding trail. However it's a nice trail, and I'll be back. Carry water.

It was a nice trail, and I did enjoy it... It wasn't too hard, but maybe a lil difficult to navigate...

nice trail, mainly used for miuntain biking, but a good hiking trail none the less, it's rated hard, but it's actually easy. .......i❤Kansas

I've started hiking as a hobby over a year ago and have hiked seven trails, and Fancy Creek's trail blew my cosmos. I didn't even feel like I was in Kansas anymore. Be warned, it's a rocky, dynamic, and elevated experience.

Great trail

Fun trail, pretty easy. Most of the trail is in cedar and old growth trees. Moderate hills and there is camping right there too. great for family hiking and camping.