Town Run Trail Park

Town Run Trail Park is a 6.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Indianapolis, IN that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

kid friendly and fun, not bad for being so close

This a fun route. Relatively flat with a number of short steep hills. Mountain bike trails are fun to run on because they twist and turn so much. Also fun to be in the woods but still in the city.

Beautiful hike.

Great.

Great for someone wanting to learn but also push themselves - not your run of the mill easy beginner trail.

Lots of bikes, but nice trails. need some clearings for walkers so bikes can pass easier.

Too many people trying to tell you you can't ride
You take the time to go and then the clubs try to tell you can't ride
I ride anyway and always go the direction you normally go !!!
Sorry but I pay taxes to and have a right to ride
They rune it for everybody

Loud street noise, but it fades after getting deeper in. Lots of wildlife. Very peaceful. Clean, well-kept trails. Not crowded.

Easy trail, loud near the highways, but a good amount of wildlife. Trail is kept very clean and in good shape.

Great for cardio

It's fun.

Flowy, fun, relaxing

Nice biking Trail as long as you don't mind Traffic.

This trail, while mainly for bikers, is also welcome to walkers. But yeah, more for bikers. I started the trail late in the day, and that was a big mistake. But it is beautiful!

20 feet in and I see a 3 inch thick SNAKE. B
ut other than that it was a goo trail.

Did It ones by my self and love it after a week whet back with some family and they love it too great place

First time out EVER, riding on a trail last night. My goals were just to finish without major injuries, and not hold up other riders. (6pm on Thursday evening was pretty busy, so I probably chose a bad time for my first go-round.) Nevertheless, I had a great ride. Looking forward to improving my technique and trying some more trails.

I really enjoy this park. By far my favorite mtb place in Indy. HMBA does a great job maintaining them, and every so often you'll see new trails pop up.

Super fun, fast and flowey. Great ride to put a smile on your face and convince you that you're 12 again.