South Westway Park

South Westway Park is a 2.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Indianapolis, Indiana that features a river. The trail is rated as moderate offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Good Trails for a place close to the city. I was very pleased with my visit.

An "ok" city trail, meaning it just feels like you're walking in someone's wooded neighborhood. You'll often see (and hear) people who are loud and rowdy and that just reminds you that you are right in the middle of a big city.

My favorite!!!!

Every time I go here, I see something different. There are many trails here. So you can make it as long or short as you like. There are more bikers than hikers. So be careful. Horses are also on the trails. Watch your step!

Very pretty trails. Not many people around when we went on the weekend. Occasional biker dude who almost runs you over around a bend. A little flatter than I was expecting so not very hard. But still loved the experience.

Good starting and experienced trails I brought my 10 year old nephew and he loved it there are some jumps but on the bigger trails I love it there

This place is awesome. There are always a ton of fellow mountain bikers on the trails, pushing me to go harder and faster trying to keep up with the pro's. lots of downhill as well as climbing. Don't fall off the ridge to the river! great jumps and fast downhills from the middle starting point. lots of variety for all skill levels. Can go around different paths for hours and you choose the path.did I mention free

Unbelievable that this strong of a hiking trail is this close to Indianapolis. It was an experience close to Brown county but only 15 minutes away as opposed to an hour and 15 minutes away. I was hiking with my dog. There's lots of mountain bikers. But they were very courteous and polite no issues at all.

gorgeous day for my dog & me!