Lawrence Creek Trail

Lawrence Creek Trail is a 2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Indianapolis, Indiana that features a great forest setting. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking and mountain biking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Lawrence Creek Trail at Fort Harrison State Park Indiana is located near Indianapolis, Indiana. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Trail is quite windy which is good but there is a section that isn't marked well and I'm pretty sure I crossed over into another trail.

Loved hiking along the creeks and ravines . I would have liked this trail better if it wasn't for the Mountain Bikers. They were all very courteous and respectful , but just had me looking over my shoulder to see if they were coming . It was a 4 mile hike

Just a heads up $7 per car to get in to the park

Nice trail

favorite trail at the fort. just keep a heads up for bikers. but the terrain is great and actually gives the feeling that you might not be just outside of a big city. my dog loved it.

This is a great trail. I love all four trails at the Fort. I run out here all the time. Just an FYI the trail is actually 4 miles long.

Nice trail. As others said there are bikers and runners. Its a moderate trail with many muddy areas so be prepared.