Bicentennial Woods Eagle Trail

Bicentennial Woods Eagle Trail is a 1.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Huntertown, Indiana that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

This trail is a nice hike with two small loops. This is nice if you have a four legged hiking buddy, who likes to take a poop about ten minutes in to the hike because it gives you the opportunity to take it back to the car so you don't have to carry it the entire time. Overall, this has been my favorite short hike in the fort wayne area.

This is a wonderful hike, however parking is terrible. There is only room for two cars to park.

Nice to hike and away from the city noise.

I took my daughters with me... the parking was my only complaint.. but other than that we loved it! it was nice to see other ppl there too..

overall great looping trail. poor parking situation. beautiful. defined paths. saw a family of deer. some trails ran along side a river. lots of possible on the trail

Fun trail, relatively clean cut trails are very easy to follow, good views along the creek. Great trail for walking dogs. Simple enough for whole family but enjoyable for any level of hiker.

Nice hiking trail

Very peaceful and quite

I had a wonderful time. And I enjoyed the peace and quiet that I really needed.

Trails are in good condition