Waterfall Glen Trail

Waterfall Glen Trail is a 9.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Willowbrook, Illinois that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Busy path. Lots of walkers and bikers.

Pathway well maintained. FYI- it is not a hiking trail.

The orienteering / compass courses are very enjoyable.

fun, long tail great for hiking, cross country skiing and sing equestrian trails also

This is great for a walking trail (not hiking). We went with our dog and had a nice stroll. The offshoots from the trail are nice and we got to explore a part of the river. It was fairly crowded on a beautiful Sunday late morning. The trail is flat or paved and wide on the main stretch to the falls at least (we didn't do the entire loop).

Love this trail. Lots of in-woods paths as well as paved ones too. Not suited for biking but casual hikers. Parking is on the side of the road and not marked anywhere for entrance into the preserve. Beautiful waterfall and easy to drive to as it's just south of 55 on Cass Ave.

I have mixed emotions about this trail. I enjoyed some of it and other parts of it bored me. I think it will be better once they finish restoring the prairie. I would did the full loop starting at the trailhead. Next them I would probably go from the trailhead to the waterfall and then back. Which would still be a decent distance and would include my favorite part of the trail. Typically I enjoy more of a "nature" experience but so many people raved about this place I had to check it out. I still enjoyed myself and my legs got decent workout and was able to see 7 wood ducks which made the whole 10 miles worthwhile. I'm interested to see what the little offshoots of the main trail are all about so I might be back in the spring. Definitely a good place to take a bike ride.

awesome. plenty of people and a nice trail path.

I've been going here for years- it never looks exactly the same as the seasons change- stunning.

But bikers please- follow the rules and SLOW DOWN when you approach people and allow them space- you are not alone on the trail. There's nothing more annoying than a biker traveling way to fast screaming at people to get out the way.

Very easy trail to follow, the path is on limestone so I rode my mountain bike afraid of my road tires slipping. Bathrooms are alright, no doors so a little awkward, even a picnic area! Great workout for the legs because of the elevation.