Stanley Lake to Bridalveil Falls Trail

Stanley Lake to Bridalveil Falls Trail is a 14.2 mile out and back trail located near Stanley, ID that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, horses, and mountain biking and is accessible from June until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

to Observation Peak where the wild flowers are a riot!

Very well maintained trail...beautiful views of McGown peak along the way. the falls weren't as spectacular as we hoped, but had a great time anyway. trail is super easy and makes this ~11 mile out and back trail down right enjoyable.

The hike was great, but if you are expecting to be near the falls at the end then you will be disappointed. I looked up some hikes and took a group of about 20 on this trail and when we reached the end many were disappointed by the waterfall. On the way back though a few of us found Lady Face Falls which was definitely worth the small detour (I want to say it was a 1/4 mile trail off the Bridalveil Falls trail). Lady Face Falls was BEAUTIFUL! I would go again just for this waterfall and it was far enough in that it would be a great day hike.

Beautiful view all along the trail. We hiked it, but I'd recommend biking it since it's pretty long. The falls aren't as cool as we hoped, but the trail is great.