Latah Trail

Latah Trail is a 20.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Moscow, ID and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The Latah Trail is another "Rails to Trails" program, and connects Moscow to Troy via 13 miles of paved trail. Great for biking, running, and cc skiing, this trail is both more scenic and less traveled than the Chipman Trail to Pullman.

I bike this trail spring, fall and summer. It's beautiful, especially once you bike about 5 miles from Moscow and get away from the power lines and dump area. That's still not bad though. If I don't feel like biking both there and back, I'll just leave my truck in the Troy City Park parking lot overnight, so I can do the one-way trip 2 days in a row.

Super fun, way more interesting than the Chipman Trail. About 3/4 the way to Troy you enter some sweet forest. I've seen elk, deer, and cows on the trail at different points. Troy has a great little coffee/sandwich shop called the Filling Station that's nice to hit up before coming back.

This is also a great way to start a longer bike ride too. Lots of great road riding to be had around Troy.