Fisher Creek Trail

Fisher Creek Trail is a 17.8 mile loop trail located near Stanley, ID and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for mountain biking and is accessible from June until October.

The climb up the dirt road is steady, but not impossible for a beginner like me. However, the last little bit is very steep and rocky and I, like most riders I saw, had to walk my bike up it. The downhill is rather technical because of narrow tracks cut into the side of steep hills. There aren't more than four or five switchbacks. The other technical stuff is just downhill through some rocky patches. I was hoping for better views, but I guess I'm spoiled from living in Park City!

This is an awesome trail with the ride up a forest road you cruise through thr burned area. The last part is a little challenging and you might have to walk it up a bit but you know your at the end of the climb, now it's pretty much all down hill with the exception of a nice valley crossing. The last part is incredible way to finish this ride. park at the end of the ride then ride down hwy 75 a few miles to the forest road entrance. Or visa a versa. Either way your going to have a excellent ride.