Bogus Basin Ski Resort

Bogus Basin Ski Resort is a 11.2 mile loop trail located near Boise, Idaho and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from November until April.

skiing

snowboarding

trails in great shape due to recent rain. not dusty. had grand time and had trail all to myself! big tractors doing work on mountain along with big brush piles burning. the fire was super nice as I was able to warm my cold fingers and toes. awesome ride.

Pretty, but it's closed right now , unfortunately we didn't see the signs they were knocked down so 20 minutes in the trailed ended due to logging activity . Sad :(

I've ran the Around the Mountain trail a number of times in the past year. It's now one of my favorites, especially when the temperatures in the valley soar during the summer. The trail is well marked and easily accessible to mountain bikers, hikers and runners.

Have done a couple different trails on the mountain. The Dirty Dash had been held here a few years in a row. lots of fun and good scenery. well maintained trails.

Considering we had 3 kids ages 5,3,1 we did the trek in 5 hours. It's a beautiful hike would be more fun on a mountain bike though.

Great little ski hill. Love the Nordic Trails so close to town. The drivers on the road need to chill out though. Its only about 45 min. (16 miles) out of town and yet people still think driving over the speed limit on such a dangerous road is the cool thing to do.... Sad.

Other than ski , you can do snowshoeing on in the winter.. The trails are moderate and fun.

I have hiked this set of trails for the past three years. They are easy and all have great views of the resort . Best time is in the fall when the colors start to show !

snowboarding

I went snowboarding there a few years ago. The snow was amazing and the lines were short. Two things that attract me to return again. I enjoyed the affordable price for the lift ticket and the variety of terrain. About the only thing that could be said in a negative kind of way, would be the switchback and winding road up from Boise. Otherwise a great place to go and enjoy a day on the slopes.