Waimano Falls Trail

Waimano Falls Trail is a 2.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Pearl City, Hawaii that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Directions from Honolulu: From H-1, exit at the Pearl City/Waimalu exit. Turn right on Moanalua Road at the end of the ramp. As Moanalua Road ends, turn right on Waimano Home Road. Continue on Waimano Home road until you reach a guard shack with a parking area on the left. Park here - the trails begin at the end of the chain link fence.

Paved all the way. Easy walk or wheelchair accessible making this great for all ages. There is an entrance fee, but the gardens and falls make it well worth it in my opinion.

Totally worth it nice waterfall with ropes to swing into the water they nice backpack water and snacks about 30 to 40 minutes hiking

great hike it was a bit difficult for our dog in some spots but had a blast. I recommend going early.

This was a beautiful hike, although driving to the trailhead felt like there was no way it could be the right spot - total neighborhood. In addition to the steep climbs and descents, there were some challenging spots to navigate, but I would totally recommend this hike to anyone who wants the Hawaiian-hike-to-a-waterfall experience. The water was refreshing and beautiful!

Awesome hike! Beautiful waterfall at the end and not a super easy hike - especially if it's muddy like it was when we went. Bring bug spray and maybe a snack to enjoy at the waterfall.
One tip- follow the pieces of plastic tied to trees - pink or white! They help you stay on the trail!

was hard dry so i can't imagine doing it when the ground is wet.

Very muddy. Got lost somehow after crossing the river. Instead of taking the left trail I went right. Still made it it was just harder

great hike.. not really kid friendly.. would do this hike again for sure

To hard for children under 10. Not as nice as most of the hikes we have been on. I would not do this one again because the other ones I have done are better.

Hiked this today midday with two families.
4-adults
7-kids (9, 7, 6, 5, 3, 1 and 1 babies were mostly carried)
We are active hiking families, we and the kids rated the hike as moderate hike. Our 5 y/o boy said it was easy but he is a rock climbing lover. Our 3 year old did this mostly by herself but needed to be lifted or helped a few times. She also did a 4 miler this morning with me so if she can do it...