Waiakeakua Falls

Waiakeakua Falls is a 2.4 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Honolulu, HI that features a waterfall and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking and rock climbing and is accessible year-round.

rock climbing

One of the more secluded series waterfalls in Manoa Valley. Folllow GPS track for directions.

great app

Wow. Just wow! Really tough at times and a killer work out. Bring a friend and you can climb some tough rope lined cliffs to the top of some falls. Be very careful if it has rained much in past few days

Fun hike. Didn't climb to the top... Maybe next time. Muddy in spots, trees to climb over, streams to cross, old houses and car along the way, pretty much a great adventure. Take plenty of bug spray, the mosquitos were out for blood

I couldn't find the entrance to this trail. I ended up just hiking kolowana and pu'u pia trail. advice? those two trails are pretty hard in the pouring rain btw.

Amazing hike. We went in the pouring rain (which honestly was a stupid idea, but we survived.) and the waterfalls were beautiful and gushing. It took WAY longer than expected and I didn't climb the long rope over the big waterfall because it was too treacherous with all the water coming down. This is a hike I will never ever forget. So incredible.