Wahiawa Botanic Garden

Wahiawa Botanic Garden is a 0.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Wahiawa, HI and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible year-round.

Take highway H-1 West to H-2. Take H-2 North to Exit #5 (Wahiawa). Once you see California Avenue, follow the signs to the Botanical Garden. 1396 California Avenue, Wahiawa 808-621-7321

So many mosquitos! bring bug spray. Still so worth it! Very beautiful and organized garden. Majority of it is stroller accessible.

The staff at the front desk were really helpful and sweet. Don't forget the bug spray! It's a short walk, not really a hike, but it was beautiful.

Not really "hiking trail" however it's a gorgeous botanical garden! Beautiful stroll!

It was a cute and wonderful morning walk! ladies at the front desk where so sweet

Bring LOTS of bug spray. Moderately shaded. Easy for toddlers and older kids. I was disappointed with how small the trail was.. I was hoping for something a bit longer to keep the kids occupied.

It was a paved, easy hike. however, there's not too much to see and a lot of the different paths you couldn't enter.

Super pretty trees and flowers. Was actually more to see than I thought it would be. Self-guided. Wear bug spray! Lots of places for pictures.

Pretty flowers and easy for grandparents and kids.

Beautiful hike through a well kept garden with a waterfall and swimming hole at the end. Paved.

This isn't a hike really. But a walk through a very beautiful botanical garden. Couple areas I felt like I was in the movie Honey I Shrunk the Kids, the trees and plants are so big and amazing.

I took my family here when they visited and my mother loved this place. Easy trails that are well maintained, lots of ants everywhere here, the plant life is like no other place I ever been, there were lots of chickens running around when I was there.

The garden was nice but we got eaten alive. Take bug repellent.

For a garden that has no entry fee, I dare not complain much. It has a good variety of cool weather plants and the park is well maintained with the exception of some dead end stairs. Nothing to cry about. It is a cool/damp area, so bring mosquito repellant...lots of it! I have taken some great macro shot there.