Manana Ridge Trail

Manana Ridge Trail is a 6.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Pearl City, HI that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

6.8 miles 1995 feet Out & Back

The trail is great for trail running and normally takes 1-3 hours. Just the lower 2 miles of the Manana Trail, this route goes out to the picnic table / camping site, and the trail is in great shape.  Good for walking, good for running.

Good fun trail, love it

The full trail is 10-11 miles if you want to see the summit. Hike is easy for the first 3 miles, then you will hit the rope climbs and sketchy muddy paths. I was glad to have been using hiking poles for balance. I haven't made it to the summit but plan to when I have at least 7 hours free. I made it to the 4th mile before I hit my time limit and had to turn back. 8 miles in 4 hours.

Great hike but not for beginners or kids, my company did the summit hike and after we passed the 'this trail is impassible' sign we hit very narrow ledges and sketchy cliff side trails. About an hour in it started raining and after all 80 of us had tromped and slipped our way through ankle deep mud we hit the summit and then had to make the trek back which was worse because you could no longer keep your footing. If you plan on taking this trail know that it is actually 11 miles if you hit the summit and back and if it rains you should be careful and possibly turn back.

Great hike with beautiful views.

Beautiful waterfall but super slick. Definitely not for little ones.

Beautiful hike but the trail was pretty muddy and slick.

A meandering ridge hike with beautiful scenery of central O'ahu. Heads up to the Ko'olau Summit Trail without the grinding sections that other trails tend to have up. NOT the advertised 6.8 miles however, it's more like 11-12 when it's all said and done.

Nice good work out! I only hiked a little over 3 & 1/2 miles towards the summit but was fighting time and I was alone : / It's pretty and I wanna go back and go all the way but not alone.

Nice long hike. A bit muddy at the end. Trail well maintained up to the 2.5 mile segment.

A must hike on Oahu.

This hike was pretty fun. It was very easy at the beginning as it was paved and progressively got more challenging the higher the altitude. It was about 10 miles out and back total so 5 miles one way. At about 2 miles up the wind really picked up and it was pretty gusty the rest of the way up. this seems like it would be a good hike to set up camp and come back in the morning after you watch the sun rise. That's what I'll be doing next time. Bring some decent hiking footwear. I've learned my lesson in Hawaii and will be wearing waterproof boots and shoes when hiking from now on.

It was an easy/medium hike with a cpl narrow parts. Kid friendly. Went on a misty day. The first 2 miles were muddy and slippery, then got better. Nice views of the valley.

Good workout for an early jog and my dog loves it. Nice scenery too

Loved this trail. There are plenty of side trails as well. The waterfall is beautiful.

Great trail and great workout! A little harder than anticipated but definitely worth it. The views are incredible.