Manana Ridge Trail

Manana Ridge Trail is a 6.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Pearl City, HI that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The trail is great for trail running and normally takes 1-3 hours. Just the lower 2 miles of the Manana Trail, this route goes out to the picnic table / camping site, and the trail is in great shape.  Good for walking, good for running.

Great hike with beautiful views.

Beautiful waterfall but super slick. Definitely not for little ones.

Beautiful hike but the trail was pretty muddy and slick.

A meandering ridge hike with beautiful scenery of central O'ahu. Heads up to the Ko'olau Summit Trail without the grinding sections that other trails tend to have up. NOT the advertised 6.8 miles however, it's more like 11-12 when it's all said and done.

Nice good work out! I only hiked a little over 3 & 1/2 miles towards the summit but was fighting time and I was alone : / It's pretty and I wanna go back and go all the way but not alone.

Nice long hike. A bit muddy at the end. Trail well maintained up to the 2.5 mile segment.

A must hike on Oahu.

This hike was pretty fun. It was very easy at the beginning as it was paved and progressively got more challenging the higher the altitude. It was about 10 miles out and back total so 5 miles one way. At about 2 miles up the wind really picked up and it was pretty gusty the rest of the way up. this seems like it would be a good hike to set up camp and come back in the morning after you watch the sun rise. That's what I'll be doing next time. Bring some decent hiking footwear. I've learned my lesson in Hawaii and will be wearing waterproof boots and shoes when hiking from now on.

It was an easy/medium hike with a cpl narrow parts. Kid friendly. Went on a misty day. The first 2 miles were muddy and slippery, then got better. Nice views of the valley.

Good workout for an early jog and my dog loves it. Nice scenery too

Loved this trail. There are plenty of side trails as well. The waterfall is beautiful.

Great trail and great workout! A little harder than anticipated but definitely worth it. The views are incredible.

Very intense. Awesome views.

Intense but very scenic!

My husband and I just did this hike today and we loved it! Definetly a more active hike, but I highly recommend checking the forecast!!! We were headed back & it poured on us, with the wind & the heavy amounts of water it made it a tad more difficult lol. But totally worth the view :) we took our pup along with us & she loved it.