Hideaway Beach Trail

Hideaway Beach Trail is a 0.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Princeville, Hawaii that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

beach

Short hike down to a spectacular Kauai beach near the Princeville St. Regis.

I thought it would be a pretty simple hike, and I was shocked to find that it was steep downhill towards the end.
The beach was gorgeous. I loved this hike, especially the burn it gave my legs.

I can't come to kauai and not come here! parking can be a hassle if your not staying in the area but worth it to me. this last time we climbed up and over onto the neighboring beach as it was slightly crowded.

Fun, adventurous trail. Go early, as it tends to get crowded around 10:00am

Don't go. Ugly beach. Dangerous trail. Super crowded. Just the pits. Sorry to burst your bubble. Stay home.

This is a pretty awesome beach, I highly recommend checking this out if you are staying nearby. It isn't easily accessible, there are big steps and it can get narrow.

Easy enough.

my favorite of my time in kauai. i arrived at 7am and the hike down was muddy and slick..just go slow. the beach and snorkeling were amazing.

Short but steep hike down to beach. Rope and rail assisted steep staircase cut from stand stone. Worth the effort.

Beautiful !!