Hawaii Loa Ridge Trail

Hawaii Loa Ridge Trail is a 3.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Honolulu, Hawaii that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Beautiful views of the north and south sides of the island. A challenging hike for novice and intermediate level hikers. A beautiful hike in one of the most fanciest neighborhoods in Hawaii. A popular hike among tourists and locals. The trail moves gently along the ridgeline that extends to the Koolau Summit. The stiff climb to the end requires some skill on a rope.

First hiking for me. Awesome views

Amazing views

Loved this hike spectacular views all the way up.

What a rewarding hike! Takes at least half a day if you stop a lot to enjoy the views and take pics along the way...breathtaking! One of the least muddy of all the trails I've done lately but there are plenty of steps at the top! Totally worth every step!

Such a beautiful hike with amazing views! If it looks like it's going to rain, it will! We hiked in the pouring rain & towards the summit it got sketchy. Bring spikes & hiking stick if you have!

They wouldn't let me in to hike, because I didn't have a Hawai'i ID. I gave them my University of Hawai'i Faculty/Staff ID, as well as my South Carolina Driver's License, but it wasn't good enough. I even had my 5yr old daughter with me. Lame.

Fun hike with beautiful views!