Haiku Stairs (Stairway To Heaven) [CLOSED]

Haiku Stairs (Stairway To Heaven) [CLOSED] is a 2.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Honolulu, HI that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as difficult and primarily used for hiking.

A powerful storm passed over the island of Oahu on 2/14/2015 which caused significant damage to the stairway, rendering them unusable. After the storm damage, five hikers got stuck on the east side of the mountain's ridge and were trapped overnight and had to be rescued.

2 minutes ago

Hey guys looking to do the stair hike Saturday morning If anyone's keen . Looking to get a small group together . Hit me up if your keen . If you have any tips for getting around the guard would be much appreciated

Email me : bradleyjkirkwood@hotmail.com

Hi guys!! My sister is coming around December 12-29, anyone who is here around that time who wants to do it please email me at brandasisavath@gmail.com or on Instagram at @brandastage!!! We would love to have someone accompany us just in case we get lost!
Mahalo!

aloha guys! Been here 3 years and still haven't done this hike! Im thinking about doing it 12/3 Saturday ... dm on Instagram @babys_world if you wanna go! : ) you could also email me elizabeth_navarr0@yahoo.com

Hey all - I'm planning on hiking this Dec. 23rd or 24th if anyone wants to join. @Teeter_town

Hey everyone!
I'm going to be around from the 2/12 to the 11/12. I'll be on my own and wanting to hike the stairs.
Send me an email at aghan10@hotmail.com if you are around and keen to hike the stairs.

hi everyone ! i would to do this hike between 10th and 12th of december. If someone wants to join me !!

Aloha!
I will do this hike for 28th on December early on the morning. (around 3 am if possible)
If someone wants to do it with me, please let me know!
maryy.giardina@gmail.com
Mahalo!

Hello!
I'm solo hiking this trail 12/2 in the early morning. Anyone looking to join please reach out to me at richardanthonyjr@gmail.com or direct message me on instagram: earth_being

Hi everyone,

I did this hike with my boyfriend in July. We took the Moanalua Middle Ridge Trail to the Stairs. I'd love to give anyone tips/ share my experience with the hike.

Feel free to contact me at j.annegabuten@gmail.com

Good luck and have fun!

Hi all! I'll be visiting December 15-21 and I'd love to do this trail. If anyone is interested in joining or has any tips please hit me up! apgalleg@gmail.com @aaabril_ (instagram)

I'll be on the island for the next three months and would love to do this hike!!
Anyone looking to join me or even hit up other hikes, feel free to email me!
Ianforsten@gmail.com

Hi all,

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I'm a solo Traveler looking to explore Hawaii this weekend (12/2-12/5). If you want to hike or anything else adventurous, please hit me up.

email: davidwang2014@gmail.com
insta: daybedwang

Hello all!

Good afternoon. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I am a solo traveller, and l will be there from Dec 24 to Jan 7. If you wanna hike, any outdoor activity or some adventure around Waianae. Please hit me up. Can't wait to enjoy the nature.

My email is changzhu0329@gmail.com. Thank you! Looking forward to hearing messages from you.

Have a great day.

Went on the stairs last year in January, didn't make it all the way because friend chickened out. Wanting to find someone to go with Feb 8-13 2017. Anyone want to tag along? Too chicken to go alone haha email me! natashakabatoff@gmail.com

Hey all, looking to climb between 25th to the 28th, preferably 26th. Shoot me an email at stevencoe1995@gmail.com

Hey guys, me and my partner are looking to hike the stairs on either the 28th or 29th nov or 2nd or 3rd of dec. email me at graceshanks@hotmail.com if anyone is interested in joining us :)

Hi everyone!

Someone want to hike the Haiku Stairs between December 4th to 6th. My friend and I are planning on doing them. Contact me, if you want to join us!!! desiree.endler@outlook.com

Going to be in Oahu from Dec 9th to 13th. Thinking of doing this hike on Dec 11th or 12th. If anyone wants to join or if any tips/advice on how to find and climb the trail, please share. You can email me at tmaathuri@gmail.com.
I think this will be the most dangerous thing I've decided to do in my life

Look forward to hearing back.

Got to the summit from Moanalua Valley Park, got onto Tripler Ridge, crossed over to the Summit Pu'u Keahi a Kahoe and came back down on Middle Ridge... Weather held up Sunday and got some great pictures....