Friendship Gardens Trail

Friendship Gardens Trail is a 0.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Kaneohe, HI that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This is a fairly easy walk, it's pretty dense gets muddy when it rains.

Fun hike with family, sort but you can draw it out. Small path slippery when wet

I thought this was going to an easy hike, but we were easily taken to a much more rigorous hike. Although it was a fun challenge, I wish some sign or something would have stopped us. The look out point on the provided map was confusing, and we ended up on Oneawa Hills...a much longer and higher level hike than what we were anticipating. We turned around at the electrical tower. We warned another group about it, and they too were lost/confused. What an adventure.

Super short easy pretty hike. However i've done several hikes before but this trail scared me a little which I found weird and surprised me. I am afraid of ridges and narrow trails and cliffs add a little height and loose rocks and i'm a nervous AF. I've done Kaau Crater Loop & Wiliwilinui Ridge so idk why lol. Still a pretty hike though. My friend was not afraid at all just fyi.

Really easy hike.

very beautiful trail, excellent view from lookout. parking is nearly non existent though.

We extended our hike of the back of the gardens and hiked along the ridge trail and stopped at the area overlooking the quarry. Great views, fun moderately technical in spots hike steep rope assisted inclines. Pretty open and hot in the mid day sun.

I loved this hike, we did Friendship Gardens to Oneawa Hills. Got to see the green lake, the towers and the beautiful view from the top.

Pretty trail. Wanted a short walk/hike and took the lower loop. Dirt trail is narrow and has occasional steps. Muddy in some areas and don't recommend slippers/flip-flops unless one doesn't mind some mud. Be prepared for mosquitoes.

trail is shaded most of the way so it wasn't too hot even in the middle of the day. not strenuous and perfect for kids. nice views of the bay if you go all the way up.

Expect to get eaten by Mosquitos. After we left from this we had been eaten so bad. Not much to see. Some spots a little iffy.

98% shaded. We have two black dogs who overheat rather quickly if they're in the sun and it was perfect early in the afternoon. It's short but gives good views of the bay.

Trail is maybe a foot wife

Sorry....trail is about a foot wide. Some spots maybe half that. Was nice to go t

Hiked it with my 15 and 4 yo boys today. Short loop trail. Narrow in a lot of spots. View of Kaneohe Bay is pretty neat.