Canyon Trail Black Pipe Trail Loop

Canyon Trail Black Pipe Trail Loop is a 3.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Waimea, HI that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Awesome views of Waimea canyon - tough too but not too long - an easy day hike that can be tacked onto another. I would do this one again!

Great trail . 2 medium size water falls at the end . It was a good size trail . Decently hard coming back up . I'm 25 . Bring water and a lunch !

I hiked the Canyon Trail via Cliff trail in Waimea Canyon. This is one of new favorite hikes! You start by walking along a dirt road lined with sweet smelling flower bushes. The trail takes you through scenic goodness with some woods, cliffs with rich orange dirt overlooking the canyon, and a couple of short waterfalls. I can't begin to describe the beauty and peaceful state it brings. I went mid-Sept and it wasn't very crowded. A shortish hike with not much elevation change. Easy and a must-do hike!

Unbelievable views from this trail. Saw lots of native flowers and birds! Did not see too many people out when I did this trail.