Wild Horse Creek Trail

Wild Horse Creek Trail is a 4 mile out and back trail located near Powder Springs, GA and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible year-round.

4.0 miles Out & Back

couldn't do it, it was closed to construction

This is a nice little trail with a few scenic areas to ride a bike on (or walk). It will eventually take you to the silver comet trail.

It was quite nice, but I did not encounter very many people. It was very shaded on the trail.

There are a few areas where I noticed someone had spray painted a bench or nature-lookout area.

The path is paved and fairly wide. There are a few places where it crosses roads. I may ride my bike here again with someone else, but I think if I'll be riding by myself I will stick with the well-traveled areas of the Silver Comet Trail.

This is more of a walking trail and hiking trail . It is nicely paved concrete it is an inlet to the silver comet trail . With my 14 month old on my back my two year old walking beside me my seven -year-old walking beside my wife we had no problems at all completing this .