Tumbling Creek

Tumbling Creek is a 5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Gainesville, GA that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

5.0 miles Loop

What a great surprise, once we found it. If you follow Google maps the entrance is on the left right before the "dead end" sign. Based on previous reviews we were expecting a flat service road here. How about a half-mile in, we crossed a bridge take a left and about 50 yards down there was a trail that went up the mountain, we follow that for 2 miles. Up and down mountains,windy, and great trees. There was some traffic and factory noise, I went there for some time with my daughters and to work out. I'll go back to explore the other side of the mountains where the bike trails go up and into.

Terrible trail, boring scenery, you could see buildings in the background the entire time, got lost halfway and didn't know where to go after that, and very muddy spots the entire way. Possibly the worst trail I've ever walked.

The trail was really nice but it did take a while to find. The trail itself is also marked as a bike path which can be confusing if you aren't sure where you are. The service road was also very muddy so if you are looking for a shorter walk that makes it more difficult.

Great trail, not a lot of incline so made for an easy run. Lots of super muddy spots in the middle so wear durable shoes.

Not to bad of a trail. It would be really nice if it was marked better.