Three Forks Loop Trail

Three Forks Loop Trail is a 4.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Ellijay, GA that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

Awesome! Great for the kids!

Fun day hike. Nice stream to cool off in

Very crowded on the weekends but very enjoyable!

No one ever tells you that you have to take a one lane dirt road up the side of a mountain to get there haha it was definitely a surprise

My son and I hiked this trail from Springer Mountain to Three Forks. This is a nice trail and I thought it was relatively easy. The hike was enjoyable and the scenery was terrific. We crossed several streams, and the vegetation was thick and the weather was cool. We camped at Three Forks and it was terrific as we were the only ones spending the night there. This is a good trail and not very strenuous. I would also recommend hiking on to Long Creek Falls - very nice and the scenery and falls are beautiful. We hiked in Saturday morning, set up camp and hiked out Sunday morning. It was a terrific weekend.

If you start at the parking at the vast of Springer Mountain, on the return trip after you've reached the other service road, don't take the BMT to return. It is uphill the entire way, and somewhat grown over due to little use. Stay on the AT.

Nice place to spend the afternoon

This was a great day trip trail. I highly recommend.