The Wolfden Trail

The Wolfden Trail is a 7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Warm Springs, GA that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

this is one of few BEAUTIFUL trails for anyone that likes an adventure of hiking thru creeks, rocks, woodland and waterfall of cascade is a must see. .

good hike. difficult in some areas but not to rough. beautiful water falls, crystal clear streams, some cool bridges to cross, and alot of different eco systems in this trail. i was able to complete the hike in about 3.5 hours. $5 to park for the day. give this trail a shot. you will enjoy it!

One of my most favorite trails! So beautiful, well marked. Several falls and creeks. My husband and I have done the full loop, and we have taken our kids to hike into/out of the falls. Great family hike.

great trail with beautiful scenery and easy to follow paths.

Easy/Moderate hike with various terrain, hills, rocks, and water falls. Great family outing!

My black lab and I are novice hikers, and we loved this trail! Well marked, multiple kinds of terrain, friendly folks along the way, and plenty of nice deep water spots for a happy dog to romp in.

I would call this trail moderate and awesome!

Great choice if you like water, rolling to semi mountainous terrain and solitude. For winter hikes it's excellent. Since it includes a stretch of the Pine Mountain Trail, the hike can be extended very easily.
Great overnight hike for sure!

Great trail with lots of water crossings

Great trail with waterfalls and a wolf den.

Great place to hike. All the creeks to cross make it a little more fun!

Awesome

You can reach three small falls within the first three miles. A huge loblolly pine is 3.5-4 miles in and a great view of surrounding mountains the last leg. Great hike!

fun hike featuring a nice stream to keep you company and handful of waterfalls to wet your sweaty necks.

A very beautiful trail. Went in winter when it was icy. Lots of waterfalls!!

Love this trail! I went with my two kids and they loved it as well. This trail is pretty easy with only a few areas that are difficult for small children. As others have stated the Eastern side is the most scenic and by far my favorite. I will definitely return during the spring... Hopefully to do some camping!!