The Wolfden Trail

The Wolfden Trail is a 7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Warm Springs, Georgia that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This "Easy" rating is ludicrous. This is not a difficult hike, but it's by no means easy. The trail is unique in that some portions look and feel like your in AZ while others are more tropical. The first half of the loop is just FUN! Lots of creek crossings and small cascades. There's only 1 Waterfall. The latter half of the loop is a bit beige and nondescript. Overall, it was a fun hike!

Beautiful views and absolutely great for anyone wanting to get some trail running or hiking. There were many "technical" spots that weren't ideal for running, but the waterfalls and scenic views of the mountain definitely made up for it! We will go back many more times I'm sure.

Love the 7 small waterfalls along the hike; simply beautiful place to explore!

First time here. This is a great hike with lots of access to the creek and amazing views of rolling hills. It's nice with no leaves on the trees and your able to see so much more of the landscape. Def going to return soon.

still my favorite hike, every time I go on it, it's a different adventure with weather season changings. it's nice.

this is one of few BEAUTIFUL trails for anyone that likes an adventure of hiking thru creeks, rocks, woodland and waterfall of cascade is a must see. .

good hike. difficult in some areas but not to rough. beautiful water falls, crystal clear streams, some cool bridges to cross, and alot of different eco systems in this trail. i was able to complete the hike in about 3.5 hours. $5 to park for the day. give this trail a shot. you will enjoy it!

One of my most favorite trails! So beautiful, well marked. Several falls and creeks. My husband and I have done the full loop, and we have taken our kids to hike into/out of the falls. Great family hike.

great trail with beautiful scenery and easy to follow paths.

Easy/Moderate hike with various terrain, hills, rocks, and water falls. Great family outing!

My black lab and I are novice hikers, and we loved this trail! Well marked, multiple kinds of terrain, friendly folks along the way, and plenty of nice deep water spots for a happy dog to romp in.

I would call this trail moderate and awesome!