Tallulah Gorge Trail

Tallulah Gorge Trail is a 1.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Lakemont, GA and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

Got here early on a weekday mid summer. I got pretty crowded after a couple of hours, but that was the only drawback for me. The falls were really nice. This is definitely a very beautiful hike. The water drowns out all noise of civilization very quickly. Easy to lose yourself in the beauty of the scenery despite all the people. The rock slide and pool at the end is awesome as well!

Show up early. Go to the floor. Do it!

Always a treat!

Beautiful, well maintained, stairs were strenuous

Falls were very pretty but the hike was very crowded and mostly stairs. If you can get there early so you can get permits to go down to the sliding rocks(they only let out 100 a day). The hike to the sliding rocks was a lot of Boulder crawling and definitely a challenge. The sliding rocks were a lot fun and very smooth. Be careful when swimming around in the pool at the bottom it goes from very deep to very shallow quickly and there are some sharp rocks at the down river. Sliced my foot on one of the rocks, and a ranger was down relatively quickly and was helpful. Even after cutting open my foot I would go to the sliding rock area at the gorge again, but next time I'll keep my sandals on while I swim.

Had a great time with the family, all the stairs were a bit much for the 6 year old.

Great trail! Nice day With the family

Loved it! Love the waterfall and bridge. The stairs killed me going back up. I saw families with little kids, to me it is too dangerous for little kids.

Beautiful, strenuous hike if you go to sliding Rock, need a permit, lots of climbing over rocks

It is a beautiful place where you can enjoy the nature

This was a great family trail. The climb out of the gorge is not for the faint of heart. It is a good workout. However there are numerous places to stop and rest during the climb. Enjoyed the views of the gorge. A great day trip.

The trails were well maintained but overall underwhelming.

Very nice hike specially the area of the gorge and waterfalls. Took the scenic route and then headed towards the WMA which provided added Mileage to our hike. Overall did 9.26 miles

Very BEAUTIFUL the walk so many steps very hard