Selma Irwin Nature Trail

Selma Irwin Nature Trail is a 0.9 mile loop trail located near Milledgeville, GA that features a lake. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, trail running, and mountain biking.

Well cal chapman, what did I not understand? I know the trail is mainly for mountain biking. I know that there is much more than the short trial shown. My GPS map showed we did over 5 miles of trail. A mile is a mile whether it is on land, on air or sea and whether or not it is on a bike or in your shoes. Is it because I found beautiful scenery where as you did not? I posted many cool pictures of the area. In my opinion there was much to see, if you only take the time to look. Heck I even scored the place the same amount of stars you did! I don't understand what it is that you took offence to?

Some people on here dont really know what they're talking about like this robert guy below, but this trail is primarily for biking if you're looking to hike around Bartram is my suggestion, there is more scenery there.

I am not sure why people are saying "not much scenery" and such. I think these people must be jaded from looking and city parks and gardens. I found much beauty along this technical trial. The Map is a bit dated. We did over 5 miles of hiking on this trail and never double backed on a single line.

Really good trail for biking or trail running. Not that much scenery but definitely a fun trail on a bike

Selma is pretty technical. It's definitely not for beginners and the trail is full of roots so it'll beat the hell out of you. It's a challenge and a whole lot of fun. Best in the county by far.