Reynolds Nature Preserve Trail

Reynolds Nature Preserve Trail is a 1.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Morrow, GA that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice loop all around Reynolds - kids always love coming here, like a hideaway in Clayton county

It was a fun trail with a lot of wildlife. We saw turtles, birds, frogs, a salamander, and possibly a ribbon snake. There was a large pond, and rolling hills.

nice for a local trail

It was really nice I loved seeing the animals lol we got really close to the animals and they were really friendly

Awesome! 5 stars. Great for Dogs

Beautiful trail.

Decent hike. You can get a chance to feel secluded and the trails wind and aren't very crowded.

Excellent walking with 3 miles of trails. There is a 1.5 mile loop, a 1.25 mile loop, and several connecting trails. I see more animals, plants and flowers here than I do on my monthly mountain hikes. I have seen turtles, deer, foxes, fish, herons, bluebirds, cardinals, hawks, owls, wild flowers, butterflies, snakes and colorful fungus, etc. Almost every walk has a highlight sighting. This is a hidden gem on the southside.

I found the trails to be a super easy walk - nothing too strenuous. The park wasn't crowded, but I did go earlier on a colder day. The trails are well maintained, but they could be marked a bit clearer.

These trails are very well maintained. I went during the week so there were very few people on the trail. I enjoyed the uphill challenge of the "heart burstin'" trail. I didn't get a chance to experience the butterfly garden(due to the time of year I suppose). All in all this is a great walk or hike.

I love these trails. I've been running and hiking them for about four years now. John, the ranger takes great care of the trails. The scenery starts with the nature building and butterfly garden which is also a haven for humming birds, there are ponds, bridge walkways and a good bit of wildlife.

Hiking provides a very nice walk. Running is full of challenges with steep hills such as "Bursting Heart".

Brought my two year old daughter, loved it and was easy to walk. If you do all the trails it can easily amount to an almost 3 mile hike. Loved all the nature. There's a natural spring, butterfly garden and lots of trees.