Pitner Rd Dogpark Trails

Pitner Rd Dogpark Trails is a 4.3 mile loop trail located near Acworth, GA. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for mountain biking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice trail but a lot of mountain bikers. You need to walk the opposite direction of the bikers and pay attention down trail so they do not run into you.

Nice trail for hikers. Definitely confusing as far as markings went. Pretty foliage. Not too strenuous.

Nice! very few people.

nice trail.

Beautiful trail, not too busy with bikers when I went so that was nice. however, there are multiple trails that intersect, my 2 1/2 mile hike was 4 1/2 by the time I found my way out, thankfully a jogger crossed my path and pointed me in the right direction. My dogs loved it, and we saw doe in the woods while walking. can't wait to do it again, just need to pay more attention to the trails and signs. Recommend this for any beginner to advanced.

Very serene and peaceful trail

Fantastic!

Definitely longer than 2.6 miles. We had kids with us and should have read the posted sign instead of reading this website

i ride these trails at least once a weekend and they are definitely not just 2.6mi long they are 6.3 including the turtle back loop which is an extra 1. 3mi